2011年12月14日星期三

Tangled love to love away from me

"I do not love to hear her boyfriend, I feel a little uneasy. Ms. Ding was a white-collar people, has about six boyfriend was all gone, and the reason for the split are the same: she always kept the other can not stand asked: "Do you love me in the end? Ms. Ding said she was concerned that this continues, his spirit will collapse.
I am 26 years old, the family is doing business. In the eyes of others, I was kind of rich family lady. For this evaluation, I do not think there is anything wrong, after all this is true.
Parents specialize in the export business, mostly small to worry about my food and clothing, and all the best. But from my 4 years old, the parents have to travel often, grandpa took me to the home, also invited three nanny to take care of my life. Even so, I think had a very happy childhood, because my grandfather pain.
Grandpa is a soldier, a tall burly. I was a kid naughty, especially not a good sleep. Every evening, Grandpa would cajole me to sleep, his mouth constantly talking about: "They're fast cheap bridesmaid dresses to sleep, grandpa love you. Strange to say, this sentence is just like magic, I always am fast asleep.
I thought, what this life can not be stumped me. Successfully admitted to focus on secondary schools, and admitted to the university after graduation returned to Jinan to find a very good job. Under the protection of his family, I have been very happy.
Only one thing, let me in trouble --- I have not found a boyfriend.
The first college boyfriend is my classmate. We are both in school with the student union, has been a lot of contacts. Moreover, he also has, like my grandfather did burly figure, nearly nine meters tall and look very sunny.
For him, I have nothing critical. After work, he often engaged in a variety of entertainment, the two of us together more and more time is short. "He will one day do not me? This could not help but let my heart be afraid.
"You love me in the end? A dinner, I asked him." Of course, I will love you one. He touched my head, smiled and said. I am very happy that he said would make me feel very warm heart. From then on, every day we meet, I would ask him the same question. When he answered carefully looked kind of awkward, and my heart indescribably happy.
But not long after, we both got into a fight. "Do not ask the same question every day, good or bad? My answer is very clear, what you want? He special occasion dresses said snappily I have a fire:" You This is the answer my attitude? Who knows your mind is how to think?
A week later, he sent me a text message: "Together tired, we break up, he would go this way, and then did not give me any opportunity to refute and explain.
           
The shadow of romance in mind, so I am suffering, from small to large have not received such a grievance. "Nier, do it personally, grandpa think you are the best. Listening to grandpa's comfort, I could not help but cry.
"I am looking for a boyfriend, be sure to like the grandfather I did hurt, I've set goals, but I found myself completely changed the mentality of love, always worried about being deceived. This anxiety can only make me again and again asked: "Are you really love me? those boys and my contacts, but also because I am too" long-winded, no longer contact me.
In these two years, I've been with boyfriend 6. I could not help myself, growing distrust of men. Go on like this, I will not become the unwanted "old witch? How can I do?
Experts
To overcome the "psychological entrusted to find happiness
Newspaper invited counselors, counseling centers, Shandong Tongji Huai Fang said one expert, Ms. Ding's performance is typical of this entrusted psychology. Entrusted to the so-called psychological means to take care of their responsibilities to other people, to give up their lives to grasp the initiative. DING must first overcome this mentality, to find happiness. cocktail dresses
Single Huai Fang said, entrusted mind from growing up in the lack of self-worth, people who hold this attitude will work in all aspects of life and encountered many problems. DING small living along grandfather, the elders of the love and care for her enough to live comfortably. The event of their choice when to do, you may know what to do. DING process is in love this performance, she taken the trouble to ask each other if their love, that she does not know how to face future life.
Single Huai Fang suggested that DING can develop some more hobbies, even if it is to look at Korean study beauty, in short, to make their energy transferred from the control freak inside. With the hobby after natural can create topics, make friends, slowly in love with an independent life outside. In addition, you can learn about emotional self-management, try the first time without the help of family, what will happen. Have their own space and ability, they will not rely on each other, in order to be happy.

read more on:http://cheap-homecoming-dresses.blogspot.com/

没有评论:

发表评论