2012年1月15日星期日

His wife insisted housing distribution was actually suspected I was too sick to sleep

Hunter Satin/Chiffon Sweetheart Ruffle/Beading Column Floor-length Evening Dress...

User talk:
I venture, see you on the analysis of marriage and feelings, think your analysis of the well, my own marriage but also encountered cheap bridesmaid dresses some problems, hope to hear your opinion.
Married 3 years, because I need to work out long-term total to stay at home for less than one year. My work special, revenue in our small city is also decent living, bought a house after marriage loans, no repayment pressure. His wife, less educated, thus, so long, got my salary is almost the lowest in her unit, less than 1,000 yuan.
Last year, I work outside the nine months, from late 2009 to the present, my wife and I have almost a year and a half minutes bed to sleep, I sleep with her and her influence, her work will be delayed. Such a long time, very little chance of our sex, years ago, back from the outside, two months she and I are not close. After my repeated requests and entreaties, and finally there is the opportunity it once or twice, but she will return after the end of her bed.
Man not to touch their own home, this is a sign of a woman derailment. I also doubt that she was on the outside can be no direct evidence, think about her time and work environment does not allow, so that she did not have this problem.
In addition to bed and sleep has been divided, very little sex (usually interval in January, above), now she insists on not intend to have children, we have 35 of. I mentioned that I wanted a child, her answer is 'go with the flow, but I can not even sleep with her no chance, but where's the' go with the flow?
A few days ago and she said more middle of the night she would run away from home, and finally I walked the streets at night. I think that a husband and wife if a little emotional, then it will not make such a thing. That's ugly, she is to me die without sons!
I used to consider the original economy is not comfortable, do not feed the child, did not think this is the final result. I talk about our love for each little, she suspected me sick, let me go out and get something to do, look for friends to play, but things between men and women between husband and wife in addition to other things you can not do more to make up for this .
In addition to her things at home, she and I never go out, two of us have not eaten out, she did not meet my friends, even my father at home, she would not go to see, long ago My statement will never return to that home, marriage, wedding money to pay, not according to the present. The only photo of me and her is what a marriage certificate.
Regardless of her colleagues and friends how to evaluate her popular, I think she is simply cold-blooded animals. Her job is to arrange for relatives at home, did nearly 20 years, still doing a little girl to do then, take the whole unit more than 2,000 minimum wages, I am at home has also been accused of low income, not ability.
I think she is an extremely selfish person, hiding inside his own little world, anyway, her family, more powerful, how vain are hungry, not what her immense pressure to change the world in which cheap evening dresses she would not make any changes.
After the marriage her family can see where she can do, outsiders above reproach, I just started feeling good, things happen beyond my expectations, she just put the cloak of modesty as a marriage, I was the only know that clothes the following bleak. She not only took my present happiness, happiness I'll never cut off the road. Efforts for so long, I really was tired, I want to give up, give up the eyes of others have a good marriage.
I hope you can give me some advice.
Re:
Marriage is good or bad, if have a responsibility to be divided, then the proportion of the husband at least 70% or more. Read your letter, my experience tells me that your marriage and your long-term out of work-related, and your lack of concern for her, she does not want to have children, to a greater extent you can not give her a sense of security, so that she could not feel at ease in your marriage habitat. She chose to sleep with your sub-bed, and your long separated, let each other's feelings fades, so that their bodies are no longer attractive.
If you are a little bit careful, spare a little time out, when you are in the field, even if it gave her a call every day, a few text messages, you can let her feel her heart is still there. You are not too busy, but you simply have no intention, especially you, as a man, a husband, to her, his wife's care is normal thing. I think if you "coax power in place, how can she escape your sweet words Sensation it?
Not a single woman willing to marriage as a trifling matter, not a single woman willing to personally destroy their own happiness, but not a single woman does not desire a stable, happy home, the problem is that these are ever really thought about her, and put into action as well?!
A woman is inherently an emotional animal. They only care about in the situation, but also afraid of losing love. When she is not his most attentive care of a loved one when they are more likely than men often derailed. This may be the most serious you are about to face the crisis. You accused her of selfishness in the same time, if asked yourself what is What has really given her?! Quickly come up with a man's cheap cocktail dresses mind with the responsibility out, to straighten you should have belonged to her shoulders, her good will pour into your cherish, cherish each other and heating, rather than blind to see her shortcomings and weaknesses!

没有评论:

发表评论