2012年1月15日星期日

University did not love you leave behind any regrets

Friends letter:

Today is my birthday, today I am officially 29 years old. I am a child, grew up in single-parent families. I only had a brief interaction boyfriend, in fact, can not be called boyfriend is just a few dates. And time is not long, nor bridesmaid dresses a relationship (I am still a virgin). 26 years old when love was as frequent before the blind date is always in the (mainly my mother arranged that she always wanted me to find a good, not to repeat her old way, I was afraid of her repeating the old road ).

College did not want this in, plus my mother always reminded me, to long-term perspective. And the students around, many people love are not satisfactory. Now think about it, not as a time to talk about, the province now even the memories have not, do not know what men are thinking.

After graduation, I have been in constant to each other with the older, as if blind men the decline in the quality of more and more, less and less chance of a blind date, and has not been right, I more and more tired . Some conditions can be, the man at home is very willing, but not the man I like how willing, or not talk. Some conditions are not, get along with them always feel the other person is a very rough outline, we grow from small to large environment is not the same, (I am the city, he is in rural areas) feel no sympathy, but the man and very willing.

Anyway, now I am still single. I tried on my fancy colleagues have said, but found the girls if they fancy will have to fight yourself, if you did not come after me is boring to me. Recently I found I had uterine fibroids physical examination, the doctor let me quickly get married and have children, but now I really do not know how to do? I feel my love too little experience, so I do not know if I want to find what kind of boys.

There are individuals that introduced a 39-year-old man to me, but not over the age of the Internet, said 35 married men do not find, not love is impotent incompetent, but I also think that the other 39 years old, he left on what basis have the ability to to 39, there was his money? but listen introducer speaking, he is a handsome and pretty pick, I'm not going to pick a man so handsome and also pick the 39-year-old, I'm not a very outstanding person, So I declined the opportunity to meet. But some worry about the outcome.

I am very stress, physical, psychological, and family. Now everywhere with their friends and colleagues so that they can help me here, but there is very little echo. Mostly my mother before she helped me find her friend, the (then missed so many good, really sorry), but now it seems really hard to find people. I do not know how to find people? How can I find a suitable person? Should I met no choice, luck? Are met, the further down I know willing to work with men are also less. How can I do?

Re:

I summarize the reasons why you have been single:

First, the university did not love, lost in the starting line:

University does not love a disadvantage, so you do not experience love, in love on the starting line behind. Love is the need to enlightenment, but also the need resuscitation. Best season of life, cardamom, girl Huaichun, when others are beginning to love, a lot of people are on hold. Of course, the reasons for inaction, the heart may be too much gas, may not be particularly fond of, or that love after graduation, or affected by their parents, then, we call our parents to go to school do not fall in love. Then spread on campus, graduation romance. Indeed, discount bridesmaid dresses the graduation was a turbulent period, a lot of love since graduation this hurdle and died. But love does not mean that nothing died. In fact, regardless of success or failure, are harvested. Successful, of course, happy. Fails, you will understand the problem where people do not understand what you just for yourself, you will love the next time the lessons learned. Therefore, if universities do not love, then you're in love, lost on the starting line. Love needs opportunities, you lose the opportunity, naturally, step by step lag behind others when you understand, you will find a good man has occupied a hole. Thus creating a "good student but not a good romance of the situation, this is the tragedy.

Second, in the end you know do not know what they like?

It's like archery, you do not even know where the bull's-eye, how to hit the target? Experience because you have been a lack of love, has not start, so you do not know what the man for you. Love is also a need to exercise. All others suggested skill ah, ah, not as a love and true more and more useful. Thus, such a situation, it will reduce the efficiency to find love, just like a headless flies, but only buzzing, not action, then the outcome can not be optimistic.

Third, not only the illusion of love

You are too picky, you understand love in the fantasy stage. Due to lack of practical experience, most people's understanding of love and sex is still in the fantasy stage. Thus, there will be a lot of unrealistic demands, but do not know how to reflect on their own. Love does not fall, do not fall into the food of love Clothing of these real things, it is difficult to have outcomes.

Fourth, we must dare to pay Ganai

In love, you are not brave enough to pay, how it will be a bumper crop of love? Women really need reserved. Indeed, the modesty of the initiative to give the girls more. IQ will be to squeeze the woman's degree of modesty. In fact, to put it bluntly point, "modesty is" loaded, is "to make, if you can not consummate skill, your eye is not careful and meticulous, so I suggest not as good as really that generous, courage, work harder so, at least they do not regret it. neither the skills, but lack of effort, coupled with his no particular advantage, so almost no chance to love.

Now, you need to do is:

First, put right state of mind. Light regret has been useless. Remedy it.

Second, the love, the shot on the shot. See the right, then quickly shot more than dating chat.

Third, learn, and heterosexual contact, learn, and the opposite sex. If the long lonely, in the end you will become more and more independence, even forget the homecoming dresses world there are men in this world, it is sad.

Do not miss any possible opportunity, and then out of it anyway inappropriate, which avoids the tangled psychological, they are not to worry about the outcome.

In short, pragmatic woman, will quickly find a mate!

没有评论:

发表评论